Service was great from appointment booking to final product.
Excellent, friendly service and such accommodating staff.
Great staff, very friendly. The clinic has lots of parking.
Ask questions, find solutions – we are here to help.
If you don’t find an answer to your question in the FAQs below:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us at North Location 403-270-2941
Are there any landmarks near your offices?
North Location – West Hillhurst 403-270-2941
- our building is on 5 Avenue NW, across the street from Carrington Lighting
- the intersection of Crowchild Trail & 5 Avenue NW
- lots of parking on either side of the building
- entrance on 5 Avenue with handicap access
South Location – Avenida Village shopping plaza 403-225-9303
- our building in the Avenida Village shopping plaza, across from the Eaglesmed Medical Centre
- lots of parking
- handicap accessible parking in front of our entrance
Is Colman a store or a medical clinic?
We are a medical clinic that specializes in mobility aids. These are knee bracing, custom foot orthotics and prosthetic supports. We offer the latest technology in upper and lower prosthetics. Also, we specialize in pediatrics, sports and custom applications like aids for pets.
Do I need a prescription or referral from my doctor?
You do not need a referral from your doctor for foot orthotics or off-the-shelf support items. For example, you do not need a referral for braces. A prescription or referral is often required if you have health insurance coverage. A prescription is also required if you are eligible for Alberta Aids to Daily Living (AADL).
Is direct billing available?
What is the turn-around time for a custom brace?
There are typically 2 appointments. The first is an initial consultation and evaluation. The second is then a fitting appointment for your new mobility aid.
What is the turn-around time for foot orthotics?
It will often take at least 2 weeks to be fit with your custom-made orthotic from the initial appointment. Often there is an initial consultation with measurements, then later a fitting appointment.