UPDATED March 22, 2020
To our Valued Clients of Colman Prosthetics & Orthotics,
Colman Prosthetics & Orthotics is following the guidelines of our governing bodies and AHS in temporarily closing our clinics.
We value the health and safety of all of our clients and their families as well as our staff and their families, we are temporarily instituting some changes to the provision of care to support the ongoing efforts to battle COVID-19. These changes are not taken lightly and we are committed to successfully navigating these difficult times.
SOUTH Location is temporarily closed to regular operations effective Monday, March 23, 2020.
NORTH Location will remain open to Urgent Care Only.
This closure will be re-evaluated given the status of Alberta’s COVID-19 situation during the first week of April and communicated on this page and on clinic voicemail.
All appointments scheduled during this closure have been cancelled.
Please note that we will not be able to treat any urgent or in-patient care clients who have:
- A fever and/or onset of (or exacerbation of chronic) cough
- Traveled outside of Canada within 14 days
- Come into close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 within 14 days
- Come into close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has traveled outside of Canada with 14 days
- Tested positive for a COVID-19 infection
The health and safety of ALL of our clients is our overriding priority and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
Thank you from the Colman Team