COVID 19 Information
To our Valued Clients of Colman Prosthetics & Orthotics,
Colman is following the guidelines of our governing bodies and AHS in taking patients by appointment only.
We value the health and safety of all of our clients and their families as well as our staff and their families, we are temporarily instituting some changes to the provision of care to support the ongoing efforts to battle COVID-19. These changes are not taken lightly and we are committed to successfully navigating these difficult times.
BOTH the NORTH & SOUTH locations are open for appointment only.
Colman has installed plexiglass at the reception desks for everyone protection. All staff wear masks when showing patients to their room or attending them.
We ask that you bring your own mask or wear one that is provided along with santizing your hands upon arrival with solution provided.
We also ask that you do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment and that only those required to be at the appointment come in.
Please note that we will not be able to treat any urgent or in-patient care clients who have:
- A fever and/or onset of (or exacerbation of chronic) cough
- Traveled outside of Canada within 14 days
- Come into close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 within 14 days
- Come into close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has traveled outside of Canada with 14 days
- Tested positive for a COVID-19 infection
The health and safety of ALL of our clients is our overriding priority and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
Thank you from the Colman Team