To our Valued Clients of Colman Prosthetics & Orthotics,
Colman Prosthetics & Orthotics is following the guidelines of our governing bodies and AHS in being open for shorter hours.
We value the health and safety of all of our clients and their families as well as our staff and their families, we are temporarily instituting some changes to the provision of care to support the ongoing efforts to battle COVID-19. These changes are not taken lightly and we are committed to successfully navigating these difficult times.
NORTH Location is open for appointment only.
SOUTH Location is temporarily closed to regular operations.
These changes will be re-evaluated given the status of Alberta’s COVID-19 situation and communicated on this page and on clinic voicemail.
Please note that we will not be able to treat any urgent or in-patient care clients who have:
- A fever and/or onset of (or exacerbation of chronic) cough
- Traveled outside of Canada within 14 days
- Come into close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 within 14 days
- Come into close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has traveled outside of Canada with 14 days
- Tested positive for a COVID-19 infection
The health and safety of ALL of our clients is our overriding priority and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
Thank you from the Colman Team