Ask questions, find solutions – we are here to help.
Service was great from appointment booking to final product.Don C.
If you don’t find an answer to your question in the FAQs below:
- email us at email@example.com
- call us at North Location 403-270-2941
Are there any landmarks near your offices?
North Location – Kensington 403-270-2941
- our building is on the corner of 23 St and 1 Ave NW, just down the block from the Louise Dean Centre
- intersection of Kensington Road and Crowchild Trail NW, take 23 Street from Kensington Road
- parking lot off of 23 St NW, go through the alley
- entrance + street parking on 23 St, handicap accessible
South Location – Avenida Village shopping plaza 403-225-9303
- our building in the Avenida Village shopping plaza, across from the Eaglesmed Medical Centre
- lots of parking
- handicap accessible parking in front of our entrance
Is Colman a store or a medical clinic?
Do I need a prescription or referral from my doctor?
You do not need a referral from your doctor for foot orthotics or off-the-shelf support items like bracing. However, a prescription and/or referral from your doctor is often required if you have any health insurance coverage. A prescription is required for any clients who are eligible for Alberta Aids to Daily Living (AADL).